First Day Of Camp Reminders:
- Please show up 5-15 minutes early for check-in.
- We ask that you have your child use the restroom before you sign them in.
- Wear your Breakaway t-shirt everyday.
- In order to get your child off campus each day after camp, you will be required to present your Security Card to a security team member at any exit. You will receive your Security Cards from your child’s leader on the first day of camp when you sign your child in.
- “Closed-Toed” shoes are required for ALL participants.
- Please apply plenty of sunscreen and send a dry towel on a wet day with your child.
- There is no need to pack a snack as we will provide one for each camper.
- If your child has food allergies we strongly recommend that you provide an alternative snack for them. The parent should give the snack to the child’s leader at the time of check-in.
- If your child carries an Epi-Pen please have them give it directly to the leader at check-in. The leader will carry it with them throughout the day and call First Aid to administer if necessary.
What Grade Do I Register My Child For?
- You are registering your child(ren) for the year they will be in the Fall.
Cancellation / Refund Policy:
Sibling Discounts / Volunteer Discounts:
- We do not offer discounts for multiple siblings or for children of volunteers. We try to keep our overall costs down for all children. We also do not charge our Adult and Senior High volunteers any t-shirt or supply fees. We know many adults are giving up valuable work time to serve at Breakaway. We cannot run these amazing camps without you. Thank you and God Bless