Establishing and maintaining healthy relationships.
The Couple's Ministry is committed to serving couples and individuals in all stages of relational development. There is great value in building a Christ-centered relationship before marriage in order to live out the word of God as a married couple. We also recognize relationships do go through difficult times and breakdown, therefore the Marriage Ministry offers a variety of classes and workshops.
Adventure's 9-week workshop is designed to help dating or engaged couples explore God's design for marriage. Topics include essentials of communication and conflict resolution, the influence of family background, sexuality and intimacy, and finances. this interactive workshop offered twice per year, utilizes personal assessments as well as couples and group interaction.
Adventure offers mentors who can guide engaged couples and dating couples who are seriously considering marriage into developing a Christ- centered relationship.
Weekend to Remember
Attention: All couples, single, married, or thanking about it!
Whether your relationship has never been better, or you are struggling to connect, you'll leave "Weekend to Remember" with practical tools and resources that will set your marriage on the path towards improved communication and a deeper intimacy. Check out the below link for details, trailers, and all scheduled locations.
FamilyLife has many scheduled getaways across the nation, but consider attending any of these upcoming west coast getaways:
- San Diego (La Jolla) / Nov 4, 2022 - Nov 6, 2022
- Monterey / Nov 4, 2022 - Nov 6, 2022
- Sacramento / Dec 16, 2022 - Dec 18, 2022
- Napa / Feb 3, 2023 - Feb 5, 2023
- Redondo Beach / Mar 17, 2023 - Mar 19, 2023
- Ventura Beach / Apr 28, 2023 - Apr 30, 2023
You can register in one of two ways:
- Online ("Weekend to Remember" button above)
- Phone (1.800.358.6329) using discount code, "MPLOVE", for a $100 discount per one couple's registration
Contact Michael Peavy using the form below